Terms and Conditions
Your use of the NaturalOrigin.com website and purchase of products from us means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Contact details
Address Eterno Naturals Ltd. t/a NaturalOrigin.com, ZFL House, Witham, Essex, CM8 3YQ, United Kingdom
Phone: UK customers: Freephone 0800 011 6135 between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (GMT).
Outside the UK +44 800 011 6135
Fax: UK customers: 01376 502453
Outside the UK: +44 1376 502453
When you place an order online we will send a confirmation email to you using the email address supplied. This email does not mean that the order you have placed can definitely be fulfilled. Once stock has been checked and we know your order can definitely be fulfilled we will send you a further email which will specify delivery details and pricing. If the product is out of stock we will email and let you know. NaturalOrigin.com reserves the right to discontinue products at any time and therefore to cancel a sale and not supply the products. If a sale is cancelled the payment will be refunded in full. Every order will be treated individually and therefore separately. All prices quoted on NaturalOrigin.com are in GBP – if you are ordering outside the UK, the credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Both charges and refunds will be made in GBP. NaturalOrigin.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
3. Website information
We have tried to ensure that information provided in the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence. The internet service provided is beyond our control and if for any reason the service is interrupted we take no responsibility for this.
4. Pricing and Payment
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card, cheque.
Credit Card/Debit Card
Orders may be processed online or by telephone using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and Diners Club) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day of receiving your order. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order. If the delivery address differs from the billing address then please note that the order details and invoice will be sent to the billing address.
1. NaturalOrigin.com accepts payment by cheque from both United Kingdom and overseas customers.
2. Please make cheques payable to ‘Eterno Naturals Ltd' and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
Please post to:
27 Eastways Industrial Estate
Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your credit card. Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods.
5. Delivery and returns
NaturalOrigin.com is always as up to date as possible but we cannot guarantee the availability of any product. If a product is out of stock then we will credit your account with the amount debited.
Offers are only available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs before you submit your credit card details.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- NaturalOrigin.com aims to deliver products within the UK in 1-5 working days. Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail or Interlink courier service. If sending by next day courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on NaturalOrigin.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-14 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from NaturalOrigin.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Delivery costs will be based on the address you give and these will be given to you before you submit your credit card details.
- Please note that customs and import policies in some countries prohibit the importation of herbal and/or homeopathic products, hair colourants, liquids and aerosols for personal use. It is your responsibility to check your country's policies. We will not be liable for any loss which may have resulted from importation restrictions being in place.
If you would like to return an item you must return it within 7 days of receipt and notify us within 3 days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 011 6135.
Items must be unopened and in a saleable condition. Charges of the products will be refunded but any shipping charges will be at your cost. Returned items should include a copy of your confirmation email to help us speed up your refund or exchange. We suggest you use a recorded postal service as we cannot be held responsible for any damage to goods in transit. Please check for damage immediately on receipt of the products as we will not be responsible for any damage subsequent to delivery. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
If your products are faulty we want to know about it. We want to know that you are completely happy with the purchase you have made from us. If the products do not arrive as you would expect then please send them back to us stating your preference for a refund or replacement. Please include a copy of your confirmation email and we will get back to you as soon as possible using the contact information you have given us.
We recommend that you send the products back to us using recorded post as we cannot accept responsibility for any items that are lost in the post. We will credit you for the postage of any faulty products.
NaturalOrigin.com is a registered trademark of Eterno Naturals Ltd and our affiliates in the UK and other countries. The content of this website is copyright to Eterno Naturals Ltd under UK and other country laws. None of the material on the NaturalOrigin.com website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever for commercial purposes without the authorization of the company. This extends to all intellectual property including photos and marketing materials. However, you may download material for your own personal, non-commercial use.
7. Marketing Communications
When you order products from NaturalOrigin.com the information you give us is stored so we can keep you informed of any offers or events that you may find useful. We will continue to send this information through to you until such time as you ask us not to. If you are a new customer, when you sign up for an account we will ask you whether you are happy for us to contact you about relevant offers and events in the future.
NaturalOrigin.com do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies. If you have submitted data that you do not wish us to use or if you no longer wish us to contact you then contact us as soon as possible to be removed from our database.
8. NaturalOrigin.com Liability Information
1. If you use NaturalOrigin.com in breach of any of these terms you will be responsible for any loss or damage as a result.
2. NaturalOrigin.com will not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if it is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
3. Please ensure that you read all the information that you receive with your product and use the products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
4. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. NaturalOrigin.com does not accept liability and will not pay compensation for any loss or damage including the below:
- Any delays in updating information on the site
- Any viruses that may infect the users computer as a result of using NaturalOrigin.com or any emails or attachments received from NaturalOrigin.com and it’s affiliates.
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of NaturalOrigin.com or any product purchased through NaturalOrigin.com
- Any inability or restriction for you to use the website which is beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit or wasted expenditure which occurred as a result of something beyond our control.
NaturalOrigin.com reserve the right to refuse you access to the website. NaturalOrigin.com acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person. NaturalOrigin.com can be accessed by anyone in any country and we cannot guarantee it will always adhere to the laws of that country. These terms constitute the full agreement between you and NaturalOrigin.com. Use of NaturalOrigin.com and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.